Use Kotak Mahindra Bank's wire transfer facility to make secure international wire transfers from your bank account. You can move money from your account to a Kotak Mahindra Bank account in India with ease.
What details do I need for a wire transfer?
- Kotak Mahindra Bank's Correspondent Bank Nostro account number and SWIFT Code. Click here to see Correspondent Banks.
- The beneficiary's account number with Kotak Mahindra Bank Branch.
- Specify the identification for your name and address in the remittance message in this format to your overseas banker.
- State the purpose of the remittance with instructions for the Bank to invest the funds. (To book an FCNR term deposit, mention it clearly including the currency of deposit)
- Ensure mention of complete details in the message by the local remitting bank.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank SWIFT Code : KKBKINBB
NOTE: Kotak Mahindra Bank does not take any responsibility for delay in receipt of funds from the Originating Bank due to incomplete information.